Hello 2014, This is so amazing I had to let everyone know about the updated One Time Cash Awards. It was another fantastic year that the Life Leadership business was way ahead of progress again that they had to go ahead and add an extra $728,500 dollars to the OTCA’s program since it launch in 2012. Who does that? Thanks you so much to Claude Hamilton, Orrin Woodward and the rest of the Life Leadership Founders for truly making this the best opportunity on the planet.
2014 One Time Cash Awards Program
In addition to meeting the PV requirements to achieve each rank below, a Member must also meet the following on a consecutive monthly basis.
- Generate a minimum of 200 Personal PV, which is the sum of Personal PV plus Registered Customer PV
- Generate 50 Customer PV, which can be achieved with a minimum of 25 Registered Customer PV plus a maximum of 25 Self-Reported PV
- Self-Reported Customer PV does not count toward the 200 Personal PV requirement
Note for new Members:
- New Members have until their 6 full month in business to meet the 50 Customer PV requirement
Below are the ranks and respective OTCA’s for 2014:
Receives $6,000 (Up from $3,000 in 2013)
This means you have to qualify as a Leader for six months out of the year with at least three months in a row. There are two ways you can qualify as a Leader.
- Have a total of 15,000 PV or more with no downline Members with 15,000 points or
- If you do have downline Member with 15,000 PV in your 1st team, you must have 6,000 PV outside of your first Team, which includes all outside Teams, personal volume and customer volume.
Receives $12,000 (Up from $8,000 in 2012)
Receives $7,500 (Up from $4,000 in 2012)
Receives $15,000 (Up from $10,000 in 2012)
Sr. Coordinator 6
Receives $16,000 (Up from $10,000 in 2012)
Sr .Coordinator 12
Receives $32,000 (Up from $25,000 in 2013)
Life Coach 6
Receives $60,000 (Up from $30,000 in 2012)
Life Coach 12
Receives $120,000 (Up from $80,000 in 2012)
Executive Life Coach 6
Receives $120,000 (Up from $50,000 in 2012)
Executive Life Coach 12
Receives $180,000 (Up from $125,000 in 2012)
Double Life Coach 6
Receives $180,000 (Up from $75,000 in 2012)
Double Life Coach 12
receives $250,000 (Up from $200,000 in 2013)
Triple Life Coach 6
Receives $250,000 (Up from $100,000 in 2012)
Triple Life Coach 12
Receives $375,000 (Up from $175,000 in 2012)
As you move up through the ranks during the fiscal year, you can accumulate the bonuses for more than one rank.
EXAMPLE:Let’s say you qualified as a Leader in January. Then you continue qualifying throughout the entire year, but in July you also move up to the rank of Coordinator and remain there through the end of the year (thereby hitting Coordinator for 6 months). In this case, you would accumulate three OTCA’s: $6,000 for Leader 6, $12,000 for Leader 12, and $7,500 for Coordinator 6. Your total OTCA’s for the fiscal year, on top of all your other monthly LIFE bonuses, would, therefore, be $25,500.
This is really amazing. Leighann and I worked out our OTCA’s for the next 12 months and it is totalling $70,500, I hope you figure out where you can be, run to the last second and claim your victory.
All the Best in LIFE,